Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Backyard

While researching this whole blogging thing, I saw some photos that inspired me today. Photography is a bit of a hobby of mine but I have never had to means to buy the really nice equipment - not that I would know how to use it anyway. The photos weren't of anything spectacular, just everyday people and things. It got me to thinking and so I stepped out into the back "yard" of my townhouse (all 200 some square feet of it) to do a series of photos titled "My Backyard". Here's a few of them:









That's a few in the series. It's not so much that I think they are great as the fact that I seized a moment of inspiration and was able to capture some things that I have never noticed in that backyard before today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try this 'comment'
thing again. Love yer blog, love yer photos. Keep up the good work.

You have inspired me to think about doing it again. I had an AOL journal for awhile, but it lost my interest. I may change my mind.

Thanks.

2/25/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some good lighting you've got on those photos...

2/27/2006 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home