Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Photos


I had been meaning to do this for a long time but life just gets busy and, well, you know the story. I went into DC at about 5:30 on Sunday morning so I could start my "memorial" series. Once I get the series completed, I plan on framing them and putting them in my office. It was a great experience to be down in DC that early. There were virtually no people on the Mall and I got to see the sun come up over the capital and take picture without having to worry if people were wondering into my shot. I didn't get everything I wanted and I look forward to heading back down soon to finish up the series. The rest are posted on my Flickr site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chiquita Banana said...

Beautiful picture, BK

3/30/2006 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Its amazing...

4/08/2006 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home