Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Starting Hebrew

Well, I started studying Hebrew yesterday. I think I am in for a long journey. It seems that everything has multiple meanings and each line in the letters of the alphabet or (Aleph-Bet) has a meaning. I am starting with the alphabet and yesterday I learned the first three letters; Aleph, Bet (or Vet) and Gimmel. I am using a free website called Hebrew for Christians (thanks Carol). It looks like a pretty indepth study, although, I am sure I will need additional training outside of just the website. Just studying the first three letters, I am fascinated by it. I only hope I can retain the discipline to keep up with it. My ultimate goal would be to read the Bible in Hebrew some day. I would guess I will have to be on a ten year plan before I reach that goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home